• Register
  • Help

Topic: Asking for volunteers to help.

Share/Bookmark

Asking for volunteers to help.

As many of you already know I am working on programming the music for The Wizard. As luck would have it, I am having sporadic luck with programming the music using Cubase SE and in need of help in getting at least the signature numbers finished each week for rehearsals. Any sequencer or notational program you want to use is OK by me as long as a midi can be sent and I can arm the proper tracks with the corresponding GPO instruments. Yes, we shall keep is all GPO for now. Anyone interested in volunteering to do at least one number please contact me either by email of PM and we can discuss the details. Thanks in advance.
    Styxx

Re: Asking for volunteers to help.

I would like to volunteer. Time is at a premium right now so I hope there is no rush. Can we use GPO Jazz/Big Band or GPO Advanced?

This will be fun!

Mr. Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    I would like to volunteer. Time is at a premium right now so I hope there is no rush. Can we use GPO Jazz/Big Band or GPO Advanced?

This will be fun!

Mr. Wiz
    Gary, You're just a big tease. Mike, I'll be glad to do one for you just as soon as I finish As She Dances. Hint, hint.

Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Gary, You're just a big tease. Mike, I'll be glad to do one for you just as soon as I finish As She Dances. Hint, hint.

Karl
    I was just working on As She Dances tonight. I should be able to get it out to you by the end of this week.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum