• Register
  • Help

Topic: *New* demotrack: "Monzters" (including Monzter Guitars)

*New* demotrack: "Monzters" (including Monzter Guitars)

Hi folks,

there was a discussion about the new e-guitar powerchord library "Monzter Guitars" (by Precisionsound). They do really give your track a punchy feeling if you want that big and powerful guitarchord sound in a hurry.

Actually, I wanted to post a little demo here, showcasing some styles like rock, a melodic arcade-like variation (with a lightly change of tempo) and some additional action orchestral elements to the end.

www.toxeen.com | music composition & sound design

Re: *New* demotrack: "Monzters" (including Monzter Guitars)

Cool one Boris. Like it.

Monsterz guit looks damn good, expecially for price.

There is a good chance I will pick up Monzter guitars because I love adding heavy guitars to my pieces. Nothing adds that aggressive sound like heavy guitars.

That said, in all the demos I hear, the chords do not sound like normal heavy guitars (or, IMHO, even "Nu" Metal"). They sound like Trent Reznor (although the squeels are a nice touch). Which is fine, if that is what you want.

I still think Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition provides more flexible and realistic sounding heavy rhythm guitars, IMHO.

(PS: Just so you know, I thought the demo was very cool!)
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

@ Lux

Thanks Luca

@ Jeffn1

Don't hesitate to buy them. You get that bright and 'agressive' powerchord sound with staccs and a dozen of guitar effect sounds (slides, noises, ..) for a really good price performance ratio.

@ Lars

You've got a pm

Choir: Voices of the Apocalypse
    Orchestra: EWQLSO Gold
    Drums: Stormdrum
    Synthies in use: Yamaha Cs6x
    and additional minor synth and fx stuff
    www.toxeen.com | music composition & sound design

Go Back to forum