• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO WINS GAME DEVELOPER MAGAZINE AWARD

Share/Bookmark

GPO WINS GAME DEVELOPER MAGAZINE AWARD

Garritan Personal Orchestra has won the Game Developer Magazine 2004 "Front Line Award" in the 'Audio Tools' Category. The seventh annual Front Line Awards continue Game Developer magazine's tradition of honoring excellence and innovation in tools for game development.

This award is particularly important in an industry that, as was posted a few weeks ago, is now bigger than Hollywood. As games have become more and more sophisticated over the years, so have the development tools used to make them. The Front Line Awards recognize those whose tools enable better game creation for advancing the state of the art. Music and music tools are very much a part of the development process.

"With the need for high quality orchestral software packages growing every day, the Garritan Personal Orchestra is a worthy contender, especially considering what you get for the paltry price tag.... it is the quality of the instruments that drives this package. Each instrument is perfectly represented, a true feat when compared to the price tag most MIDI instrument packages of this quality carry...."

Re: GPO WINS GAME DEVELOPER MAGAZINE AWARD

Yaaaaaaa!!!!
    Aaron Clark, C/C++, J2EE, Flash, Perl and PHP programming.
    Logic Pro 7.0.1, G5 1800x2, 3 Gig ram, GPO and GOS lite.
    My site: http://www.clarkaudio.com
    Where I work now: http://www.blinex.com/

A very well deserved award. My heartfelt congratulations to you.

Gary, at this rate, YOU"RE gonna be bigger than Hollywood...LoL Congrats..

Go Back to forum