• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sam free trumpets

Share/Bookmark

Sam free trumpets

Hello,

I did a cue about 2 years ago with Sam Horn, Sam bones and Sam free trumpets.
    Today, I have to work on it, but unfortunately, I don't have Sam free trumpets anymore. So, I'd like to know if anybody have always the giga file of those free trumpets...

Thanks in advance.

Did.

Re: Sam free trumpets

Quote Originally Posted by Didou
    Hello,

I did a cue about 2 years ago with Sam Horn, Sam bones and Sam free trumpets.
    Today, I have to work on it, but unfortunately, I don't have Sam free trumpets anymore. So, I'd like to know if anybody have always the giga file of those free trumpets...

Thanks in advance.

Did.
    I don't have them but i have a question
    Is it ok to use Sma freebie samples in Commercial productions or not ?

Hi Luk,

I think yes, but you should ask to Project's Sam Team to have more information on it. Thought it is, it's not for a commercial work...

Wink Re: Sam free trumpets

didou:Try search, someone else already started topic about that some time ago....

Thanks Handz. You're right, it seems that several persons looked for those trumpets months ago. Perhaps those persons succeded in finding them ?...

I think they succeded. I have those samples too, but it may take some days until I will have a chance to upload them...

I didn't saw I had a private message. I should have sam free trumpets soon...
    Thanks again.
    Did.

Any chance that either of you could share them? What is included in the free files?

Feel free to share the free trumpets and use them in any commercial project.

For those unfamiliar with the free trumpets - They are test recordings which took place all the way back in 2002 (before SAM Horns was born). We recorded three trumpet players to test our new concepts. The concepts which were discussed in the Sampling Manifesto (written Marc Floessel, Thomas J and me) in those days, on this very forum: the types of articulations, the hall ambience in the samples and the principle of multi-mics.

So to clarify: the free trumpets DO NOT contain samples from our commercial SAM Trumpets library, which have been recorded almost 2 years later and are performed by professional trumpet players.

Best,

Maarten

Maarten, the separate section libraries or the trombones & trumpets bundle don't seem to be available at your site at all at the moment. When will they be available again? I ordered the Horns in december (just before your christmas sale as usual ) and now I'm looking around for options as I feel that my trumpet section could use some help too.

Go Back to forum