• Register
  • Help

Topic: Default Performance will not load

Default Performance will not load

I have saved a file as a default performance every way I know how. I have named it Default Performance.GSP. I have chosen "Save as Default Performance." I have gone into the Save As custom performance and made sure that all the requisite parameters were chosen and then chose Default Performance where possible. I have a file in my recently saved file list called Default Performance.gsp but it doesn't load when giga loads. I get a completely blank Factory default situation. what I want is to be able to have my GOS string section come up on startup. I also want to be able to hit the reset button at the top right corner of GS3 and have it clear EVERYTHING when appropriate. I don't want it to reload my default string section. How can I get both of these things to happen as required?

Re: Default Performance will not load

Don't know! I never use 'default performance' -- I usually make a performance set for the piece I'm working on, in a directory named the same as the piece under my gsp's folder, then update it as the piece progresses. Then on load I can hit 'ALT F 1' to get the most recently saved performance.

Clearing all on reset is the default setting, for your other question; there is a little (tiny, actually) arrow beside the green reset button, where a left click will bring down a menu of reset options, in case they have been changed. One of those is 'load default performance settings', but don't know what it does or whether is works.

Go Back to forum