• Register
  • Help

Topic: Con Te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)

EDIT: Con Te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)

Hey all...yes, I'm still alive!

I haven't had electric at my house for several days, had it for a few hours on Sunday, but then it was off again... *cries*

ANYWAY, I'm back, and before i left, i had finished and uploaded this song, but never got to share it with anyone. Aparently, according to the title of the last song i did, i knew my time online was going to be cut short! LOL!

This is an Andrea Bocelli song, Con te Partiro, or Time To Say Goodbye. I've tried to replicate this song to the best of my abilities, but one thing you'll notice is that i left the vocal melody out completely. You have to admit, theres no possible way an instrument could compare to Andrea's Voice, its just that amazing, so you'll have to do without the vocals.

I used GPO 97% and AO Choir, and i think VOTA.

EDIT: Ya know, adding the link might be helpful!

~Sam Ferrara~

Re: EDIT: Con Te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)

Wow! Without the vocals it sorta smacks of an old Vangelis kinda style.
    But that's just me. Good job on the sequencing work...or was it a notation tool?

Re: Con Te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)

i Always use Anvil Studio to write out my stuff, and use DMP to mess with the cc's hehe

~Sam Ferrara~

Wow!! I'm very impressed!! I actually forgot that was I was listening to wasn't the real thing!! Great!!

OMG! Thats what happened to me! I sat back and listened for the 1st time, and i was like...wow, i like this song....o wait, this is MINE! @ 1st, i thought i had just removed the vocals of the original...LMAO

~Sam Ferrara~

Thumbs up Re: Con Te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)

Great song I downloaded it during Sunday's Chat, I was wondering why you didn't post it sooner.
    Don't look at me for help, I'm a Guitar Player.

West Seneca, NY

Thumbs up Re: Con Te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye)

Geezzz Not bad at all man! But, you have to admit it loses its impact without the vocals. I only have a few comments concerning timpani, they sound a little rushed and the stings sound disconnected a bit for my taste. Then again, that's me. I have the sheet music for this and the recordings of the original. I was wondering when someone would get around to doing this song. I can tell you you've done a near perfect rendition of the original. I do like this very much. Thanks for sharing!

Go Back to forum