• Register
  • Help

Topic: Tell me...

Share/Bookmark

Tell me...

Why am I still awake?

Brian2112 are you here? Tell me I'm not the only insomniac on the forum.

Also, why does it only take one sample library purchase to turn a normal individual into some crazed money spending freak who buys things that they'll never use since they don't have the time to make music to start with since every waking moment is spent cruising the forum?

Re: Tell me...

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Why am I still awake?
    <edit>...
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!....Can' ya see I'm tryin' to sleep!

Hey, what's that chicken doing? I got a squirrel that runs my mixing board. LOL, yeah right. I've never even been near a mixing board.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Hey, what's that chicken doing? I got a squirrel that runs my mixing board. LOL, yeah right. I've never even been near a mixing board.
    Chicken! ..... Chickennnnn!!!! 'tain't no Chicken!!!! Have you ever seen a chicken at the mixing board?!?!?!

It's a ROOOOOOOSTER!!!!!!!!!

I know why I'm awake- I'm watching the Resident Evil sequel! Which means I won't be wake for long... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chickens, roosters, whatever.

So, the movies that bad huh? More of a book person myself.

Anyways, off to lie down and try and get a nap. Gotta go to work at 5 so I better at least close my eyes and pretend.

I'm here too - I am always here at night because I work nights.

Anytime you need to chat with someone, just PM me or email. Always here to help keep sleepy composers and musicians awake.

Jerry Wickham
    MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4GB Ram OSX 10.5.8
    Korg TritonLe & MAudio Oxygen 8
    T3, Logic 9, DP7, K2, GPO4, Strad, Gofriller, C&MB, Finale 2010

My Website!
    New Film Scores!
    Also, Ever think about having your very own personal documentary? See my new Website!
    http://www.mylegacyfilm.com

And I have the opposite problem. I can fall asleep at the snap of a finger. I would give anything to be able to stay up one night past 10 or 11pm on a Friday to get my work done. But, I work so much as it iZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Styxx

Go Back to forum