• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio Libraries in Kompakt

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Libraries in Kompakt

Is anyone using the Vintaudio C7 or Uprights in Kompakt? I guess you'd have fewer editing options that if you loaded it into Kontakt, but are there any differences in playing/sound quality? Thanks.

Stapleton

Re: Vintaudio Libraries in Kompakt

Quote Originally Posted by Stapleton
    Is anyone using the Vintaudio C7 or Uprights in Kompakt? I guess you'd have fewer editing options that if you loaded it into Kontakt, but are there any differences in playing/sound quality? Thanks.

Stapleton
    I just bought these libraries intending to convert them to Mach 5. Since UVIXtract is unable, so far, to do this (in ways that are so screwy I dont even know how to beging describing it. Any ideas, anyone?) I figured I'd try to open them in Kompakt. This too failed. I cant exactky remember the error message...not very informative, I know, but there it is. When I see it again tomorrow I'll post it, but in the meantime does anyone know how to make UVIXtract do the conversion, or, failing that, how to make Kompakt play them?

Thanks
    Gavin Spencer

Re: Vintaudio Libraries in Kompakt

There were some problem with a few of the .nki files. Specifically one of the guitar files, and Yamaha Piano. Contact Vintaudio and they will e-mail you the correct files. It works fine in Kontakt for me.

Overload

Go Back to forum