• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spectrasonics + Sonar?

Spectrasonics + Sonar?

Howdy all!

Who here uses either Atmosphere, Stylus RMX, and/or Trilogy with Sonar? How do you like the integration? I'm very curious about Drag & Drop midi with Stylus and how easy Atmosphere and Trilogy are to use.

I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Re: Spectrasonics + Sonar?

I use Trilogy and Atmosphere on a nearly daily basis with Sonar. Absolutely no problems - they work perfectly and sound fantastic.

New York City

All 3 VIs work flawlessly for me in 3.1.1. RMX is outrageous!

The 1.2 Atmosphere update seems to cause spiking in SONAR with my 1.6 Ghz Pentium 4 processor. I had to switch back to the original 1.0 or 1.1 (not sure which came in the box), and the problem went away. Just something to watch for if it happens.

Now if they could feed the patch names to the host like hardware synths and some softsynths, it would be great. It's too bad all of us have to deal with VST's limitations.

Hello, I am using Atmos, and RMX with S4PE, I do admit the RMX is a little flakey in Sonar. RMX does haul Arse. I have downloaded the 1.2 update but haven't installed it yet. After reading the complaint's I might just hold off for now.

Actually the 1.2 update is working well, and doesn't seem to be all that bad in terms of performance aside from the CPU usage.

I haven't used RMX a lot in Sonar but I recall that when I dragged and dropped Midi it didn't name the clip with the groove as it does in Logic.

Anyone confirm that?

Go Back to forum