• Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Wow...

Share/Bookmark

Question Wow...

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/ALLPOLITICS/...ran/index.html

If this is true, this is great for us "America haters" (as some of us are sometimes called). The plans persued by these idiots will surely finish the U.S. off for good!
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Wow...

Actually...I think the US and the world has to stop Iran possesing Nukes at any price.

ed

North Korea already has them...as well as others...I'm all for getting nukes out of the hands of Iran... Mostly, it's the rest of the article that bothers me so much.
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by ed buller
    Actually...I think the US and the world has to stop Iran possesing Nukes at any price.

ed
    I think it would be great if we could stop EVERYONE from developing nuclear weapons, but can you give a single objective reason why I should feel any better about the USA possessing them than Iran? They are, after all, both states run by religious fundamentalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch that hurts
    I think it would be great if we could stop EVERYONE from developing nuclear weapons, but can you give a single objective reason why I should feel any better about the USA possessing them than Iran? They are, after all, both states run by religious fundamentalism.
    Who's more likely to use them?

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by ed buller

ed
    This is the second time today ed and I have agreed on something.

So let's see:

1. We bomb Iran. (Carefully planned at a time when social security changes are being pushed through, so the headlines will focus on these attacks, and anyone who opposes our brave leaders can be accused of being unpatriotic.)
    2. What does Iran do?
    Send in a lot more people to Iraq to oppose US forces
    Provide active support to Bin Landen and others.
    Rebuild its nuclear capacity.

Looks as though Bush has gotten himself and us into the hugest mess imaginable. Had we not invaded Iraq, Iran proabably wouldn't be a nuclear threat. He's done exactly what Bin Laden wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnson
    Had we not invaded Iraq, Iran proabably wouldn't be a nuclear threat.
    Your statement has no basis in fact. Iran has been actively pursuing nuclear weapons since long before Bush was even elected (and probably well before his Daddy was elected as well).

Canada is the biggest supplier of the oil we get, I believe. If this war is all about oil (according to the hippies), then why haven't we invaded them, taken their oil, and set up a base there?
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast