• Register
  • Help

Topic: Announcing The Sonic Implants Complete Orchestral Collection

Smile Announcing The Sonic Implants Complete Orchestral Collection

Previews its eagerly anticipated Full Symphonic Collection at this year’s Winter NAMM show

For Release at NAMM Show 2005, Anaheim, CA
    Proudly unveiling the efforts of nearly one hundred recording engineers, sound designers, programmers, and professional musicians, Sonic Network Inc., creators of Sonic Implants sound libraries, has announced plans to preview its complete Symphonic Collection at this year’s Winter NAMM show in Anaheim, CA, marking this as the first time that the company will be displaying the culmination of its nearly three years of sampling labor. ‘We’re very proud and fortunate to have had so many talented people who were willing to work so hard together to realize this one common goal,’ says Jennifer Hruska, president of Sonic Network. ‘All I can say is that the results are truly spectacular.’

Recorded exclusively within the exquisite Victorian confines of the renowned Sonic Temple in Roslindale, MA, the Sonic Implants Symphonic Collection offers exceptional recordings of orchestral instruments performed by musicians from the Boston Pops and Ballet orchestras, captured in sparkling detail by a team of award-winning recording engineers and honed to perfection by a design crew with more than thirty years cumulative experience in soundware development. Offering a singular acoustic aesthetic that is spacious yet revealingly intimate in its ability to impart clarity, depth, and definition to the broad spectrum of orchestral instruments, the Sonic Implants Symphonic Collection also offers users an orchestral solution with prodigious flexibility, intuitive programming, and an authentic virtual soundstage that allows for the correct respective placement of instruments and sections without the need for additional processing or

Of course, talk of technical specifics shouldn’t serve to obscure what are, ultimately, the defining characteristics of any sample collection; fidelity and feel. As Ms.Hruska explains, ‘Creating music is such an elusive pursuit that musicians can’t afford to waste time and energy with sounds that don’t deliver the goods. From the beginning, our goal has been to create a collection of symphonic instruments whose expressiveness and playability would do more than just serve the composer’s creative muse, but inspire it. With the completion of the Sonic Implants Symphonic Series, we’re proud to offer an orchestral solution that accomplishes all these goals and much more.’

Released in July of 2002 and, at its time, the largest sample collection in existence, Sonic Implants Symphonic String Collection quickly garnered rave reviews for its comprehensive focus, intuitive playability, and stellar sound quality. Jim Van Buskirk, creator of Gigastudio had this to say of the collection, ‘This library is beauty, edge, and sensitivity that leaps right out of the box- making absolute connection with your inner musicality.’ Similarly high praise followed from film and TV composers, many of whom were making music for broadcast within minutes of having installed the collection on their hard drives. Upon release of the Symphonic Brass Collection in June of 2004, Sonic Implants further cemented its reputation for quality and excellence by offering an orchestral brass library that combined unprecedented section flexibility with Sonics’ singular reputation for expressiveness and playability. With the impending release of the Symphonic Collection, composers will now have the opportunity to make Sonic Implants their medium of choice for all manner of orchestral scoring and composition; with a collection of instruments that is destined to become the new industry standard.

The Sonic Implants Symphonic Collection is slated for a March 1st release. Those interested in finding out more information about included instruments and articulations should visit Sonic Implants online at www.sonicimplants.com for more specific details including audio demos of the Symphonic Collection in action.
    Al J.
    Sonic Implants

Smile Re: Announcing The Sonic Implants Complete Orchestral Collection

Hello Everyone,

I decided to post this here before we leave for NAMM to give everyone a heads up to some of what we have been up to for all this time.

Last Friday Craig Sharmat sent us a demo that for the first time ever was featuring some beta patches from our new Percussion and Woodwinds Collections. (those were the GS 2.5 versions of the Strings and Brass)

I thought it would be kinda fun, and a bit backwards to ask Craig to post it a couple days before we were going to announce it, and Craig was gracious enough to do this.

I really thought that this was a fun and different way to announce the new libraries.

We are leaving for NAMM today so hopefully I will get the opportunity to meet many of the Northern Sounds community there.

The Sonic Implants booth is 6324

I hope to see many of you there!

Best regards,

Oh by the way, Craig told me that he did the whole demo on one P4 with 2 gigs of ram, and it only was taking up around 55% of his system resources. I thought that was pretty cool!
    Al J.
    Sonic Implants

Re: Announcing The Sonic Implants Complete Orchestral Collection

See... I was right...

One more player in the orchestral field...

I look forward for comments from the users in the coming future!

Best regards,

Simone Coen
    Simone Coen
    Musician, Producer, Sample Library Producer

Looks great Al.
    I already expected Craig's demo to be SI.

Thumbs up Re: Announcing The Sonic Implants Complete Orchestral Collection

Al! Best of luck to you, Jennifer and the team. This looks wonderful!
    Now all you need is another amazing demo from Kaveh Cohen and you're all set.

Good morning Simone.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Too bad the Brass, Woods, and Perc are all Gigastudio. I own GS 2.5, but will not use this platform again. I've converted to Kontakt.
    I remain solely responsible for the content of my messages, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless northern sound source, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of my message(s). Rock on.

Post Re: Announcing The Sonic Implants Complete Orchestral Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Simone
    See... I was right...

Simone Coen
    me too
    Congratulation SI team.

Smile Re: Announcing The Sonic Implants Complete Orchestral Collection

Thank you all for your comments and well wishes!

Sorry for the short reply. (I am sooooo tired from traveling and setting up a namm booth)

We will be releasing more info soon, though I don't know how much internet time I will get over then next week as we are at the Namm show.

If you are attending please drop on by and say hi, our booth is 6324.

Best Regards,
    Al J.
    Sonic Implants

Great news !! Look forward to hearing more demos.

(who is also happy to have guessed correctly about Sharmy's demo)

Go Back to forum