• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Free GPO, anyone?

Share/Bookmark

Question Free GPO, anyone?

Hey, guys.

I've got a contest I'll be running soon on the radio station, and I was thinking about giving away a free copy of GPO as the prize. However, since many of you obviously already have it, I'm wondering how many people would actually be motivated by such a prize. I don't know how large a contingent we have here of people who are visiting this forum but don't as yet have GPO.

Thoughts, anyone?
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: Free GPO, anyone?

How about the violin that is coming out instead?
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chriscaouette
    How about the violin that is coming out instead?
    Chris
    That or the upcoming GPO advanced. Or the big band add on...
    Trent P. McDonald

Well, can't make promises on something I don't have yet. I've got GPO in stock, but the other products of course haven't been released yet. Of course, there will doubtless be a continuing stream of promotions on the station, so there's always the possibility of something like that in the future, after the goodies have been released.
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

I'd be happy to have another copy of the original GPO. People are always asking me about it and I recommend for them to buy a copy, but I don't know how many actually have. I could then pass on a copy to the next person who asks. As long as it's an unlicensed copy... that is, though I would win it, it wouldn't need to be registered to me.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

I would certainly be motivated by such a contest, being possibly one of the few people that browses the GPO/GOS forums but doesn't own either of them.

Well, on a four-dimensional scale I _do_ own them, but as of now I can only sit and drool over the Garritan libraries until I can sort out various budgeting problems (and possibly with the new announcements I might benefit from hanging on until spring to go on a spending spree)

I'm with navidson; I'd be motivated.

Chris, I'm sure there are many GPO forum members that you don't see who don't own the software, but just come here for all the interesting and oft times informative dialog. So, I say, do it. I'm sure you'll make someone a very happy person and if a GPO user ended up with an extra copy, they could always find a good home for it. I know a lot of poor folks who'd love to have one.

Chris, I would definitely be motivated... What would be required to win this??? Do we have to be 51st caller and know the melody to something by Ysaye??

If I win it I'll donate it to someone who doesn't have it yet

Go Back to forum