• Register
  • Help

Topic: "NewAge"

Share/Bookmark

"NewAge"

Fellow MuzikVolks,

This is my "NewAge", written thirty years ago. I have just transferred it from manuscript paper and "modernized" it with GPO samples and other instruments.

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/larryalex/NewAge.mp3

Regards to all,

Larry A.

Thumbs up Re: "NewAge"

Ooooo yeah, I am going to Jamaica man! Nice feel. What other sound source did you use for the percussion and synth?
    Ya know, this is getting to be a regular thing with me now. First thing I do is check to see what new music you have up. I figure this way, I can't you can so here I am!
    Nice, very very nice!
    I sure hope you are sending this material in to the composers station. I have a feeling it will be played quite often.
    Styxx

Re: "NewAge"

Thanks for the good words, Mikey. You are inspirational. It's people like you who motivate me to write.

Other than the GPO samples, some of the sounds are produced by an old outboard synth from AVM Technology called "The Summit". It was an outstanding piece of equipment in its day and is still outstanding!

My best,

Larry A.

My favorite drink is Lemon Ice Tea (Lipton Brisk is always good in a quick). Do you have anything composed for Ice Tea?
    Styxx

Mikey,

Let me check my files and I'll have my people call your people.

Sincerefully yores,

Larry A.

Go Back to forum