• Register
  • Help

Topic: Project Sam - Free Timpani?

Project Sam - Free Timpani?

Hi folks,

I had my hard drive fail and I lost some of the free samples I collected from the web.

I checked the ProjectSam site to see if they were still there - but I can't find the timpani or the trumpets.....the flute is still there though.

Has it gone forever? It was really useful to have.

Any ideas?

Cheers Tom

Re: Project Sam - Free Timpani?

I think they removed it, which makes sense, as they have the commercial trumpets and the True Strike Percussion library now.

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

Tom, you might try sending an E-mail to Maarten. Since it was a "freebie"... he might be able to get it for you once again. Good luck, Gary

Ahh Ok - that does make sense I suppose. Although they do mention in the download section that we should be 'on the lookout' for new Timpani freebies....

I think I'll fire off an email if I can't find them on a CD - which isn't very likely, could be anywhere......

Cheers Tom

Hi Tom,

I have timpanies you're looking for, (and tumpets too,recently, because I had the same problem, and somebody on NS kindly share them ). Then, if you have a FTP, let me know...

Smile Re: Project Sam - Free Timpani?

Soon they'll do a flute lib and then even the flute fx will disappear...
    I got all of the free stuff to, so let me know...

Thanks for the offer guys.

I haven't emailed Maarten yet - but if thats not successful I'll be in touch. Very kind of you.

I have no FTP though.

Cheers Tom

Go Back to forum