• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Chatner tonight?

Share/Bookmark

Chatner tonight?

Will our celebrated leader be able to get in on the chat tonight EVEN if it's only for a few brief (leave your briefs out of this) moments? Because, I think I can speak for all of us loyal GPO users and abusers that, well ... WE WANT TO PICK YOUR BRAIN APART AND FIND OUT MORE, MORE, MORE!
    Styxx

Talking Re: Chatner tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Will our celebrated leader be able to get in on the chat tonight EVEN if it's only for a few brief (leave your briefs out of this) moments? Because, I think I can speak for all of us loyal GPO users and abusers that, well ... WE WANT TO PICK YOUR BRAIN APART AND FIND OUT MORE, MORE, MORE!
    YES YES YES

Re: Chatner tonight?

Sheesh, leave the poor guy be! I'm sure after he gets back from NAMM (and sleeps for an entire week to recover!) we'll get the whole scoop.

Not that a regular chat shouldn't happen... (though likely to be consumed solely by speculation )

- m
    Free MFX and other plugins: http://www.TenCrazy.com/
    Markleford's music: http://www.markleford.com/music/

Quote Originally Posted by Markleford
    Sheesh, leave the poor guy be! - m
    Nope, he's on the horse and we're taking him for a ride!
    Styxx

Hi styxx,
    would like to chat but I keep getting the dreaded red cross have downloaded the java client - but still no joy. J Burrel said something about enabling java - but where I searched IExplorer but could not find
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Zero Zero, I just emailed you requesting that you email me so I can send you the JAVA file.
    Load it, then you will be able to click on CHAT when it's running.

DPDAN

Go to http://www.java.com and download it. Then it will work fine.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Next Chat, we're using smoke signals! TaTonka Owachee!
    Styxx

Smile Re: Chatner tonight?

I have been to Java and have downloaded and installed the Java thing.. sitll get a red cross has something got to be enabled somewhere?
    Core i7 920, Win 7 RC 64, Cubase 5 64, Omnisphere, Trilogy, RMX, EWQLSO Plat EW Choirs, GPO, Stradivari, Gofrilla, Absynth 4, Halion 3, Kontakt3, BFD2, VSL Strings, JBridge running all 32 bit apps well.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroZero
    I have been to Java and have downloaded and installed the Java thing.. sitll get a red cross has something got to be enabled somewhere?
    Hmm, I can't remember if there was anything else I had to do... restart the computer, I'm sure... but once I downloaded that it worked fine. There may be something in the Tools > Internet Options about enabling Java?
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Go Back to forum