• Register
  • Help

Topic: Just a Girl/Fragile (from Spellbound - the Musical)

Just a Girl/Fragile (from Spellbound - the Musical)

Hi all,
    I have managed to get these songs up on Acidplanet finally. Those who missed "Just a Girl", Here it is -->
    (if the link works!)
    And here is "Fragile" -->

Neo, if these work, you can now remove them from yours. Thanks for hosting them for us for a while.

Hope you all like them, thanks to those who commented. As requested, I will post more of the songs from Spellbound once I have mixed them.

Re: Just a Girl/Fragile (from Spellbound - the Musical)

I just listened to these two tunes. Really great stuff. Once it's all done, are you going to make it available for us poor slobs to download so we can drool over it a bit more?! :-)

Really, fantastic work. I can't wait to hear the rest in sequential order.

For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Just a Girl/Fragile (from Spellbound - the Musical)

Glad you liked them Jonny. I will most probably post all of them once I have GPOed them. There are 2 more non-GPOed ones on the midi/demos page for now. Obviously, each song takes a long time to GPO and then mix down, so in the meantime, hope you enjoy the 4 which are up at the moment

"Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall

Go Back to forum