• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Buy Mac Mini's at Target !!

Share/Bookmark

Buy Mac Mini's at Target !!

Interesting .....

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B0006HU2IM

Personally, i think this is great news! Saturate the market with these lil' dudes.

And ...

Apply coupon code "TDWELCME2224" and the price falls to $449.99, This coupon is scheduled to end January 31.

Re: Buy Mac Mini's at Target !!

I'll miss my right-click.
    Lincoln Flesch
    Diva, GPO, GOS, LastLibs Bass, Scarbee's SID, BFD, Post Emperor and the MAG.
    ---------------------------------------
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)

I want to buy one, but I don't know what I would use it for.

It's as powerful as my PC, but I need to upgrade my PC, which will mean that my current PC will become my internet PC, thus negating the need for the Mac Mini. Still it would be cool just to have one to see if I feel more elegant after using it. Maybe this is what those buyers of bottom-of-the-line BMWs feel like. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Link F.
    I'll miss my right-click.
    Honestly, that's the thing that messes me up the most on a Mac. Just put another freakin' button on there! It makes sense!!

That's funny. I have a right click on the mouse on my mac, along with several other assignable buttons.

Yeah, you can use any USB mouse. Right clicking is water under the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    Yeah, you can use any USB mouse. Right clicking is water under the bridge.
    Well, then, proceed...

Exclamation Re: Buy Mac Mini's at Target !!

From a Humnan Factors design stand-point, Apple completely missed it with sticking with their ridiculous religious philosophy that a mouse has ONE button. I think they kept hoping it would go away, but it hasn't and "content menus" (such as what we have all over our Sequencer and SoftSampler products) are totally valuable -- especially with not having to use the "other" hand to invoke the "context".

This is a typical case of Apple's doggedly sticking to an historic (dumb) decision as a "badge of honor" and STILL being completly "wrong".

imho ... KevinKauai

[P.S. Note the "discount" for your $499 Mac Mini at Target? None! What next? Will they be at CostCo?]

Quote Originally Posted by KevinKauai

[P.S. Note the "discount" for your $499 Mac Mini at Target? None! What next? Will they be at CostCo?]
    Yeah yeah, the one button mouse -- i have a whole box of them .. would you care for one ??? Its been maybe 10 years since i;ve used one ... my currunt mouse has TOO MANY buttons!

Oh and dont knock Costco buddy!!! You can buy bloody Picasso's from their online store!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/20...i-costco_x.htm

[P.S. Note the "discount" for your $499 Mac Mini at Target? None! What next? Will they be at CostCo?][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Apple's ability to control pricing, even at a discount retailer like Target, is truly amazing!

Go Back to forum