• Register
  • Help

Topic: NI, Please accept my apologies ! (Kontakt and piano release mode)

Share/Bookmark

NI, Please accept my apologies ! (Kontakt and piano release mode)

Hi,

NI, Please accept my apologies. I have said that Kontakt 1.5 is unable to make the "piano release mode". I've just found a soluce by using two racks for a real behaviour of damper pedal down/up.

I think that the new script (upcoming Kontakt 2) is a great feature for the harmonics. I think that Kontakt 2 will be the best creative tool for the sampléd pianos and others intruments.

I'm ready to upload a patch of demonstration of Galaxy Steinway "piano release mode" with new samples. Should i share with others developpers for free my discovery ? (several days to find a soluce for "piano release mode")

I can improve the Steinway B Kontakt version Too - with my discovery.

NI, Please accept my apologies.

Regards,

Olivier

Re: NI, Please accept my apologies ! (Kontakt and piano release mode)

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier
    Hi,

NI, Please accept my apologies. I have said that Kontakt 1.5 is unable to make the "piano release mode". I've just found a soluce by using two racks for a real behaviour of damper pedal down/up.

I think that the new script (upcoming Kontakt 2) is a great feature for the harmonics. I think that Kontakt 2 will be the best creative tool for the sampléd pianos and others intruments.

I'm ready to upload a patch of demonstration of Galaxy Steinway "piano release mode" with new samples. Should i share with others developpers for free my discovery ? (several days to find a soluce for "piano release mode")

Regards,

Olivier
    Great work your doing..Oliver..Improving Pianos.. Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier
    Hi,

Regards,

Olivier
    It sounds like you're getting closer to your Holy Grail of pianos all the time Olivier! I'm sure the developers will be SO more than happy to pay you for your discovery and effort? I can understand that you would be very excited to have found the 'Olivier Method'!

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing more of your work.

Frank

Looking forward to what you do with this, Olivier. These are exciting times for those of us working with piano sounds.

(Did you see my question in your other thread--about how a harmonic plays when the upper octave note is still decaying?)

Go Back to forum