• Register
  • Help

Topic: DP 4.12 amd GPO with aux bussing

Share/Bookmark

DP 4.12 amd GPO with aux bussing

Hey People

I am missing something. I followed the bussing tutorial for DP and i record the GPO instruments but they have no reverb / Anyon eelse have this result ? I kno wim not a whilz but this is driving me nuts ! I would even call you on my dime.. Just so i can record already with effects using garritan dry

Tom

Re: DP 4.12 amd GPO with aux bussing

Quote Originally Posted by tomshad
    Hey People

I am missing something. I followed the bussing tutorial for DP and i record the GPO instruments but they have no reverb
    Tom
    Hi Tomshad,

You have to select the effect (reverb for example) in the VIRTUAL instrument track (in this case GPO track) and NOT the INSTRUMENT track.
    After, play your music and record it, you should hear all the effects.

Hopping this will help you
    regards
    L.
    On mac G 5 2x2,5 Ghz, 2,5 Go RAM

Re: DP 4.12 amd GPO with aux bussing

Quote Originally Posted by tomshad
    Hey People

I am missing something. I followed the bussing tutorial for DP and i record the GPO instruments but they have no reverb / Anyon eelse have this result ? I kno wim not a whilz but this is driving me nuts ! I would even call you on my dime.. Just so i can record already with effects using garritan dry

Tom
    I assume you are talking about GPO midi which has not been made into audio.

Open a master track

Open the mixing board.

Click and hold on the topmost insert window in the master track entry of the mixing board

Select Ambience from the menu.

Ambience will open up in a new window showing the presets and the sliders.

This is a simple way to get a pretty good idea of what you will get when you apply reverb to the audio tracks.

I do not know if you can get reverb on individual instruments when they are still in midi form. On the other hand I am not interested in that except for previewing and that can be done with the GPO wets.

Ed

Go Back to forum