• Register
  • Help

Topic: 2005 - $105 Billion in U.S. Military Spending for Iraq/Afghanistan

Share/Bookmark

2005 - $105 Billion in U.S. Military Spending for Iraq/Afghanistan

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    This is one of the main reasons I am against the war in Iraq (yes, I realize that some of this money is for Afghanistan)

The Bush administration plans to announce as early as Tuesday that it will seek about $80 billion in new funding for military operations this year in Iraq and Afghanistan, administration and congressional sources said on Monday.

The new supplemental budget request would come on top of the $25 billion in emergency spending already approved for the current fiscal year, pushing total 2005 funding for military operations and equipment close to a record $105 billion.
    This is just "emergency" funding (outside of the Federal Budget), which doesn't include the "normal" military budget, meaning ALL OF THIS MONEY IS DUE TO BUSH'S INVASION OF IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...m/iraq_bush_dc

Re: 2005 - $105 Billion in U.S. Military Spending for Iraq/Afghanistan

yep last i checked we're spending a billion $$ a week a F^^$ING billion $ a week??!!
    what the F^^K. is F^^cking iraq worth a billion a week?? this f^^king bullS^^ bush got us into better work or he will be the biggest ~~~^^ in the history of the world. premptive strike my ~~~! saddam was menace to his own people fine let them fight for their own freedom why in F^^k are we the tax payers financing this crap.

Re: 2005 - $105 Billion in U.S. Military Spending for Iraq/Afghanistan

A billion a week, but Social Security needs to be cut because the government can't afford to fund it. Hm...

Go Back to forum