• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Organ #64" GPO 'full organ'

Share/Bookmark

"Organ #64" GPO 'full organ'

THIS FILE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Organ lovers,

Herewith is my "Organ #64" utilizing the GPO 'full organ'.

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/larryalex/Organ64.mp3

My best to all,

Larry A.

Re: "Organ #64" GPO 'full organ'

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    Organ lovers,

Herewith is my "Organ #64" utilizing the GPO 'full organ'.

http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/larryalex/Organ64.mp3

My best to all,

Larry A.
    Well, streaming audio is the pits on dialup connection, and it can be very time consuming waiting for a download. I got a bit of your piece, and enjoyed it quite a bit. When I am ready to go to my Baldwin Grand for some practice, I will turn my computer loose for a download so I can hear the whole thing.

The only pipe organ I can remember playing in Texas was at a Baptist church in Breckenridge, where they also had a nice grand piano. I was impressed by the organ, they were impressed by my sight reading skills.

I can't rember where Tyler is. I remember being attacked by a swarm of bees on a front porch in Breckenridge, while trying (unsuccessfully) to convince a suspicious mother that I was not married!

I would be nice to look at your score. Is it available for viewing on line? I won't be able to play it, since I have no access to an organ now.

Richard

I really have no way to print scores. My sequencing software will also print but the procedure is so complicated that I don't use this function.

Tyler is a city of over 100k population in the Eastern part of the state one-hundred miles east of Dallas.

Regards,

Larry A.

Thumbs up Re: "Organ #64" GPO 'full organ'

Aaaa! There's a little bit of the 'ol Argon thar me friend! Me uncle use to play the Warlitzar Argon every Saturday marnin' at the top of the ol breakfast hour. Your Argon #64 reminds me of him bless his soul. Nice work as always Larry. I'm always looking farward to yar posts me lad!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Aaaa! There's a little bit of the 'ol Argon thar me friend! Me uncle use to play the Warlitzar Argon every Saturday marnin' at the top of the ol breakfast hour. Your Argon #64 reminds me of him bless his soul. Nice work as always Larry. I'm always looking farward to yar posts me lad!

...and the top o' th' marnin' to you, Lad. Thanks be to you fer yer nice words.

L. A.

Go Back to forum