• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: we want big band/solo strad demos!!

Share/Bookmark

we want big band/solo strad demos!!

Sorry, I could wait no longer and am desperate to hear big band demos and more examples of the solo strad :-)..
    Eager customer!
    - robjohn

Re: we want big band/solo strad demos!!

Absolutely! We're on the edge of our seats out here. Come on Gary, how about a few demos

Ah, yes... We've heard tell of demos and can barely stand the suspense! Bring it on!
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

WE WANT DEMOS!!
    WE WANT DEMOS!!
    WE WANT DEMOS!!

We will post demos as soon as we can. Giorgio and Francesco are working on some solo violin demos. Tom is on vacation and will prepare some when he returns. I could get a hold of Tom and tell him to cut his vacation short to produce some demos ... on second thought.....

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    We will post demos as soon as we can... I could get a hold of Tom and tell him to cut his vacation short to produce some demos ...
    That would suffice

Of course, I'm sure there are people right here on this board who would happily go on an early list to buy the lib who would crank out some nice demos for ya

I guess I was expressing my over-eagerness in particular with respect to potential Big Band demos because I presumed you were already playing some of these at NAMM and could simply put them up for us to hear? (please oh please oh please :-))?
    - robjohn

Thumbs up Re: we want big band/solo strad demos!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred ProgGH
    Of course, I'm sure there are people right here on this board who would happily go on an early list to buy the lib who would crank out some nice demos for ya
    Me for one.
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn
    I guess I was expressing my over-eagerness in particular with respect to potential Big Band demos because I presumed you were already playing some of these at NAMM and could simply put them up for us to hear? (please oh please oh please :-))?
    - robjohn
    For NAMM, Tom hastily prepared a few little snippets, some horn section stuff, with those awesome lead trumpet highs, one or two tenor and bari sax riffs, and a few bars of jazz quartet. One could also play around with the brushes, the stirs with the left hand and the hits with the right. It’s going to be fun.

Karl

Go Back to forum