• Register
  • Help

Topic: A little peice of music

A little peice of music

Hi - I saw a danish film yesterday at a test screening. It only had temp music which made me immediately compose music while I saw the film. So when I came home I wrote a little theme for the main character named My Larsen (yes, 'My' is a name here ). Anyway I found out that a composer was already working on the real score, so I just did this peice for fun.

As I am scoring a game at the moment I dident have time to "waste" mixing it and composing it perfectly. So its kind of an 85% complete things which I will never finish. But since I usualy cant post any of my "real" music for contract reasons I can post this little thing

Here it is, my first NSS demo... Hope you enjoy

on the end of the bow...

Re: A little peice of music

Liked it

What a surprise!

I like the mood and atmosphere you created, it's like a mixture between ethnical and urban, also the percussion and rythm, can you tell which libraries are u using? Is this RMX?

Keep posting

Thanks - yes - most of the percussion is RMX. I beleive there is a tad of storm drum in there.

Piano - Malmsjö (which I love - kudos to Hans Adamson!)
    The rest is VSL if I recall correctly

This music was actualy a nice departure from what I'm scoring currently... I need a gig which calls for something like this

Go Back to forum