• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Cubase Operators Manual?

Share/Bookmark

Question OT: Cubase Operators Manual?

Just got my Cubase SX3 in the mail yesterday. Full version everything works and all...

I was sort of suspicious of the low budget shrink wrap job. Then I open the box and all I got was the "Getting Started" manual. Was I supposed to get the Operators Manual as well? I'm wondering if I got stiffed...

Re: OT: Cubase Operators Manual?

Hi, you can download the Operation Manual at the steinberg ftp

ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.com/Steinberg/..._SX_3/English/
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

Przemek K. - Thanks for the link.

I want to make it clear that I recieved the actual "Getting Started" manual (book form). But no Operator Manual (book form).

I got Cubase off of Ebay and I haven't left my feedback yet. I'm trying to figure out if I got hosed or not

Quote Originally Posted by MayorPeete
    Przemek K. - Thanks for the link.

I want to make it clear that I recieved the actual "Getting Started" manual (book form). But no Operator Manual (book form).

I got Cubase off of Ebay and I haven't left my feedback yet. I'm trying to figure out if I got hosed or not
    The Operators Manual don't exist in bookform ( It didn't exist since SX 1 I think),
    it's only in Acrobat Readers pdf format.

As for the "got hosed or not": did you get a dongle too? if yes then its good, if not you have a problem.
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

Oh I see.

Yeah I got the dongle. Everything works as it should. I was just wondering about that manual.

Thanks for the info. You stopped me from giving that guy negative feedback. I'm sure he'd appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by MayorPeete
    Oh I see.

Yeah I got the dongle. Everything works as it should. I was just wondering about that manual.

Thanks for the info. You stopped me from giving that guy negative feedback. I'm sure he'd appreciate that

Great that it worked out.
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

MayorPeete,

the .pdf manual should be on the DVD!
    Do a search.
    BTW, everbody gets a "getting started" manual and a .pdf "full" manual.
    Sucks considering the price of Cubase, but thats Steinberg for you!

Go Back to forum