I just uploaded a new song that I made for an independent short film late last year and I just want to share it with you guys. I used quite a number of libs so now I don't know where to post this message.
I really like it. The word building could be a bit better, but the rest sounds really good.
In the word building of "kyrie" I can't hear the "r" consonants. The "eleison"-s sound could, and Christe too. I would make the whole Choir a bit louder and let the consonants be more realisable.
But all in all it sounds very impressive and good.
Great work! Make it longer! Too minutes are not enought of this kind of music .
Sounds Great. The balance is ok now. What I still don't like is the firs Kyrie, the rest is ok. The first one sounds like "kir-je". I think it would be better, if it would sound like "kir-i-e". Give a little more accent to the "r" (it should be a rolling r (I don't know, whether you can say this in english)) and second "i". The rest sounds very good, and the comosition is great.