• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Stereo Types: Lunatic Liberals!

Share/Bookmark

Stereotypes: Lunatic Liberals!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    It's interesting that you truth and justice seekers didn't post this here, but since it's from the liberal left and is linked to you "Dem's" then I guess it's - shhhhhhhhhh......... mums the word.

Ward Churchill a liberal university of Colorado professor said the following in a public essay this week:

“The hijackers who crashed airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on Sept. 11 were combat teams, not terrorists.”

“The most that can honestly be said of those involved on Sept. 11 is that they finally responded in kind to some of what this country has dispensed to their people as a matter of course."

“The people killed inside the Pentagon were military targets."

“As for those in the World Trade Center? well, really, let's get a grip here, shall we? True enough, they were civilians of a sort. But innocent? Gimme a break."

“The victims were little Eichmanns like Adolph Eichmann, who executed Adolph Hitler's plan to exterminate Jews during World War II.”

“When you kill 500,000 children in order to impose your will on other countries, then you shouldn't be surprised when somebody responds in kind,"

“If it's not comfortable, that's the point. It's not comfortable for the people on the other side, either."

“The attacks on Sept. 11, were a natural and inevitable consequence of what happens as a result of business as usual in the United States. Wake up."

Churchill is also a longtime activist with the American Indian Movement, Churchill was one of eight defendants acquitted last week in Denver County Court on charges of disrupting Denver's Columbus Day parade.

Matt Coppo, a sophomore at the same university whose father died in the World Trade Center attacks,

"His views are completely hurtful to the families of 3,000 people," Coppo said.

Re: Stereo Types: Lunatic Liberals!

Nice to see you around again, TAI.

Thumbs up Re: Stereo Types: Lunatic Liberals!

"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"

I saw the strangest thing this morning.

In front of my son's Jr. High there was a guy in full military fatigues wearing a sandwich board that said "Avoid Hell, Pray to Jesus".

It was a surreal moment. The combination of schoolkids, war, hell and Jesus seems whacko to me.

-JF

Ward Churchill isn't a liberal, he's a nut. If you're trying to make a point, at least make a legitimate one.
    --
    Robert Gregory Browne
    KISS HER GOODBYE (now available)
    KILLER YEAR: Stories to Die For (Jan. 2008)
    WHISPER IN THE DARK (2008)
    St. Martin's Press
    http://www.robertgregorybrowne.com

Quote Originally Posted by robgb
    Ward Churchill isn't a liberal, he's a nut. If you're trying to make a point, at least make a legitimate one.
    Why change the habit of a lifetime. Hat's off to ya TAI. You help the cause so much.

ed

TAI's posts are filtered on my account. Bliss. I highly recommend it.

AHHH guilt by association. yep. fox- jazzera does it all the time they get some morally illerate zombie with some outrageous position, label him a liberal then insisit this is the democratic and libreral position. glad this guys not in the Geogia senate!

So that means Al Jazzerra is bad then - right?

This luntic left wing liberal is a tenured professor at a liberal university.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    TAI's posts are filtered on my account. Bliss.
    Ignorance is.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast