• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: EWQLSO Choir - Video Demo.

EWQLSO Choir - Video Demo.

In case anybody missed it on the EastWest forum, here's the link to the demo video.

Re: EWQLSO Choir - Video Demo.

All I can say is... WOW!!! Great work with the choir Nick.

Love it !!!

Woah... You had me at Magnus. <sniff>

I'm gunna have to add another machine to do this. But I'm doing it, not even a question. This looks fantastic, EW.

You can always use the same machine[for vocal libraries]. Once you are done with the music sequencing part, load up the SC and render whatever choir parts you want and mix with music. I dont see the new machine as a neciessiety.

only because I've pushed 3 machines as far as they can currently go. If I had 8gb ram on one comp, it'd be no issue.

I only mentioned it to stress that whatever the obstacle, I'm adding this.

Holy Mother of God!!
    Michael Telle
    Bay Area

Well, the choir itself sounds just great but the pronunciation doesn't. Saruman is watching sounds like Saruman is vatching and Don't look at the eye sounds like Don't look ott the eye. I hope these were problems in the demo, not in the library. Otherwise you can't pronounce at, cat or that.

While I do agree that the "at" sound sounds a little like "ott". I cleary hear Saruman is Watching. Though the W sound is somewhere between W and V like "WVatching". Maybe this can be fixed, but even so. I'm not expecting perfection just something that can work. And by golly this works!!!

Plus who really pronounces latin correctly any way. And how many times have your hear a real choir make similar pronounciation errors when singing. Half the time I hear choirs I can't even make out some of the lyrics. It's the sound man, the sound of a choir that's important to me. And this is got the sound. So if the "W" sounds like a "V" to you, write the lyrics in german....

Hah.. there's always someone & something...

Sounds awesome and even if the choir turns out to have an irish accent it'll be well worth the price.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast