I just want to share that the angklung sample library that I'm working on is taking shape. I'm just trying to trim the samples a bit to maximize size and space. I know it's been a while since I started this but due to busy schedule, I just didn't have the time to edit the samples further although I was already using it in my music.
Here's another demo that I have made using Giga Angklung:
"Pagdiriwang" (Celebration) tries to capture the landing of Magellan's galleons on the shores of the Philippines back in 1521.
In addition to Giga Anklung, I have used GOS, Sam Trumpets, Horns and Trombones, samples from Ethnoworld, Washer and Dryer from Boldersounds, XP-30 patches, VOTA, Stormdrum, Percussive Adventure LE and a little bit of Stylus.
I hope to finalize the editing by next week so I could share it with all of you. It's at 276 megabytes right now, but trimming the samples might lower the size. My web server has just increased my webspace to 2 gigabytes with a 5 gigabyte daily transfer so I hope I won't run into trouble!