• Register
  • Help

Topic: Happy Birthday provette82...

Share/Bookmark

Happy Birthday provette82...

Happy Birthday to provette82, who's constant pokes at Styxx make my day go a little better.

Wish you a good one!

Re: Happy Birthday provette82...

Happy birthday!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Happy birthday 2 U .... BTW I never got notice if I got that 1st kazoo seat Still waiting...

Toonyfish

Thumbs up Re: Happy Birthday provette82...

[QUOTE=Joseph Burrell]Happy Birthday to provette82, who's constant pokes at Styxx make my day go a little better.

Wish you a good one![ /QUOTE]
    Happy Birthday ye old poke at me buddy! Hope you find your day as special as I find my day. Which isn't very special yet. But, it could be if you would only poke at me a bit today. Then again, I wouldn't want to poke at your poke and upstage your poke that poked at my poked.
    Happy Birthday porvette82 or is the 83 now that you're a year older but not much bolder and mother was a soldier than when I was young.

The cake is in the oven and the invitations are all sent out. Let's party!!!
    Styxx

*unsure what to do, me pokes styxx.*

happy birthday

!
    ""A woman should dress to attract attention. To attract the most attention, a woman should be either nude, or wearing something as expensive as getting her nude is going to be." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Go Back to forum