• Register
  • Help

Topic: NEW KIRK HUNTER DEMO - Bruch Cello Concerto

Share/Bookmark

NEW KIRK HUNTER DEMO - Bruch Cello Concerto

http://www.kirkhunter.com/libraries/strings.shtml

Bruch Cello Concerto Excerpt
    by Ashley Witt

Deadline extended to February 14th due to NAMM Madness for $399 pre-order price for Kontakt version. Close to half the first run is nearly sold out. So don't wait.
    Peter L. Alexander
    www.professionalorchestration.com
    www.alexanderpublishing.com
    Learn it right the first time.

Re: NEW KIRK HUNTER DEMO - Bruch Cello Concerto

I ordered mine this morning.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

These K.H. Strings really have a rich sound to them ....Very nice indeed...I hope some of the files are dry...OOP's ..Just checked to see what was in the package and all the variations DO have files WITHOUT effects.That's good to know....Jim

The ensembles sound like just the thing for my current project. WHEN WILL IT SHIP!?!

That would be absolutely fantastic! I've ordered mine right after the Kontakt version was added to the KH site (more than two weeks ago) so I hope I'm among the very first people to whom the library is shipped.

Very nice!! Best demo so far, especially for the strings.

Lets hear something at a fast tempo. That will determine the quality of this library!

Quote Originally Posted by janila
    The ensembles sound like just the thing for my current project. WHEN WILL IT SHIP!?!
    IF there are no problems at the duplicators, I should be shipping next Wed-THurs.
    Peter L. Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by janila
    That would be absolutely fantastic! I've ordered mine right after the Kontakt version was added to the KH site (more than two weeks ago) so I hope I'm among the very first people to whom the library is shipped.
    top of the list!
    Peter L. Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Jaibulu
    Lets hear something at a fast tempo. That will determine the quality of this library!
    Please listen to the Jeff Beal demo for the NBC show, MEDIUM. Also listen to the Tchaikovsky pizz demo under Classical Snippets which is done at a brisk tempo as is the Rite of Spring demo.

I don't know that I agree with you about fast tempo demos. Our view has been to do more open moderate tempos so you could hear the character of the strings and the looping, all of which is quite hideable in a fast tempo.

And of course, as soon as we do a fast tempo, someone will complain that we have something to hide because we didn't do a slow tempo!

I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the future demos we're planning. Thanks.
    Peter L. Alexander

Go Back to forum