• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any news on FX-MAX AMP?

Share/Bookmark

Any news on FX-MAX AMP?

I'm wondering if the FX-MAX AMP (Articulation Mapping Protocal) project was still being developed? I've seen it mentioned in regards to several new libraries, including Kirk Hunter's SBW but have not seen anything announced as to its availability.

I even wrote FX-MAX about being a beta tester when the project was first announced, but never heard back from them.

Anyone heard anything? This sounded like a wonderful universal tool for developers.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Re: Any news on FX-MAX AMP?

I've been wondering the same thing. MAX has virtually dropped off the globe.

Re: Any news on FX-MAX AMP?

Lee,

Kontakt 2 hasn't released details about their scripting, and I have GS3 but don't use it for my own reasons.

Even still - these would not be universal rules (cross-platform/sampler) or scripts either which would run into problems. I would prefer something that would work the same with HAL and Kontakt and GS.

I will definetly learn the Kontakt scrpit and I'm looking forward to it very much, but I don't believe that will be as powerful as a cross-platform option.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Go Back to forum