• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Star Trek 'Enterprise' Cancelled

Share/Bookmark

Star Trek 'Enterprise' Cancelled

Bad news GPO Trekkies

It's official now: UPN has decided to cancel 'Enterprise.'
    It's a sad day in the Federation. The series finale will air on Friday the 13th of May. One of our GPO users, Stephen Croes, works on the music for the series. Hopefully there will be a new series coming.

Live long and prosper.

Re: Star Trek 'Enterprise' Cancelled

Sorry to hear that Gary - but just for you they will fill the time slot with reruns of SpungeBob!
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

OOhhhh... this thread may get ugly fast

Personally, I don't think there has been any Star Trek since the end of DS9. (And that includes 7 of 9 and her catsuit.) So, I guess this means the first time there hasn't been new Star Trek on the air since 1987!! Maybe they'll drag that "Star Fleet Academy" idea out of mothballs again. Actually, I always kind of liked it.

Very sorry for Stephen of course

That's a bummer!! Something else will come along though not to worry. Oh, and I agree with Fred...

Hmmmm... I was a huge fan of Next Generation, but I've lost touch with the series with Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. Still, its sad to see something that was once a great series turned into mediocre dramma (no offense to Enterprise fans.)

Too bad. I think Enterprise had finally found its stride last season (until it completely jumped the shark in the goofy cliffhanger season ending). I think DS9 was the best of the various shows, though I've liked all the series except Voyager, which I never got into.

Anyway, I'm sure the Star Trek universe will live on, though perhaps it could use a bit of a break.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Hmmmm... I was a huge fan of Next Generation, but I've lost touch with the series with Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise. Still, its sad to see something that was once a great series turned into mediocre dramma (no offense to Enterprise fans.)
    That pretty much sums it up for me as well. Ah, well, at least we have the new Battlestar Galactica
    Careful, man, there's a beverage here!
    www.stevegoers.com

True, but it just doesn't have the same charm as the original (imo)

I didn't care so much when Farscape was on to fill the void. Seems like sci-fi on TV (and space shows in particular) is (are) about dead.

Sniff, sniff.... Greatest cancelled sci-fi show in my opinion was Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (which I need to pick up the DVD's of.) Ah, I remember the CHEESE with such fondness.

Go Back to forum