• Register
  • Help

Topic: Probably a stupid question, but...

Share/Bookmark

Probably a stupid question, but...

...does the included GPO Kontakt player entitle you to a Kontakt update at a discounted price? It seems like you had to have purchased an earlier version by itself for that to apply, but here's to wishful thinking

If not, what is a good strategy at this point? If funds are tight is it better to just wait for 2.0 to hit which will presumably bring about a dip in 1.5's pricing? Or better just to wait a while and save for 2.0 at a latter date? I've been browsing online shops for various music supplies for hours now and I can't even think straight anymore!!!

Re: Probably a stupid question, but...

Yes, there is an upgrade. 249 or something like that. That's what I did. And at that price, it will be cheaper to buy this and then upgrade to version 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    Yes, there is an upgrade. 249 or something like that. That's what I did. And at that price, it will be cheaper to buy this and then upgrade to version 2.

Okay, I see it now. Yeah, it's looking like upgrading to 2.0 later on will definitely be more cost-effective. Thanks!

Joseph,

Do you mean it would be cheaper to upgrade to Kontact Ver: 1.5 now and then to Ver: 2 later?

Or, wait and go to Ver: 2 when it comes out??

Thanks, Tod

Go Back to forum