• Help

Topic: "Spreading liberty"

Share/Bookmark

"Spreading liberty"

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4235121.stm

They've decided regime change is in order. Time to spread some more liberty

Dr. Mohammed ElBaradai, chief UN arms inspector (or something like that), says there isn't even proof they're developing bombs - meaning he thinks they aren't.

Re: "Spreading liberty"

here we go again, when will people connect the dots?

And just in case anyone thinks I'm some kind of leftist hippie extremist:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

There are some who say that U.S.A only attacks defenseless countries like Iraq, and that what is happening here is just to cause a break down within Iran. What do you think?

I think Iran is the next WMD evildoer country we're bringing democracy to. Syria will probably be the one after that, followed by some of the smaller ones.

Remember the domino theory? That was a big component of the cold war, and was a threat to us. I guess there are those who still abide by this theory, only they want to push the dominos on the other guys as quickly as possible.

I'm tired of funding other people's domino games.

-JF

And the new budget cuts federal funding to local fire departments and police forces--it's not as though Bush is claiming there's still a national security threat. Or rather, he is, but he wants to cut the funds that would be needed if there really was a threat.

Yeah, I think he wants to start another war and drive the country futher into debt and weaken the dollar still more.

So what can we do? I keep thinking that someone, even the Republican congress will wake and say--Wait a second, this is stupid. But it seems as though they'll just go along with whatever he wants. Surely someone will wake up. (??????)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Johnson
    Yeah, I think he wants to start another war and drive the country futher into debt and weaken the dollar still more.
    why does he want to do this?

Go Back to forum