• Register
  • Help

Topic: No sounds from Cubasis

No sounds from Cubasis

Hello all,

I decided to have a look at Cubasis 4 today since it came with GPO. I loaded a mid file, loaded the correct instruments into GPO Studio and told Cubasis that the midi channels were to use the GPO instruments (1-16 in players 1 and 2 respectively). I pressed play and heard nothing! I know it is something I am unclear about, as I am new to midi sequencing. I could see the VUs moving in the Midi mixer but I could hear no music. I think it is something to do with using GPO as a VST plugin in Cubasis, but all this terminology is new and a little baffling to me at the moment. I have been through all the menus in Cubasis but cannot find a way to get it to work. If anyone could help, I would very grateful.

Many thanks
    "Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall

Re: No sounds from Cubasis

Maybe try different drivers in cubasis. I'm not sure how its done in cubasis, but in cubase SX u go "devices - device setup - VST multitrack". You should be able to change the driver there. For me, some of them work better than others, and some dont make any sound at all. It's worth a shot if you havnt tried it already...

Re: No sounds from Cubasis

Thanks Richard, I got it working - now that I have put the VST .dll file in the right place!!! Doh!

"Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall

Go Back to forum