• Register
  • Help

Topic: Performance won't load with correct patches

Share/Bookmark

Performance won\'t load with correct patches

Hi,

Here\'s my problem. I load 8 patches from Sam Horns & 8 from Sam Trombones into the 1st 16 midi chanels of port 1. I save that performance into the Sam Horn folder (Sam tbnes is in another folder)

The next day i recall that performance and get 8 patches for Sam horns with the same name (usually the first patch on the patch list) and 8 Sam tbnes patches with the same name as well. The record of patches from the previous session has disappeared... [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Anybody has heard of something like this before?

Re: Performance won\'t load with correct patches

Originally posted by P de Caumette:
    Hi,

Here\'s my problem. I load 8 patches from Sam Horns & 8 from Sam Trombones into the 1st 16 midi chanels of port 1. I save that performance into the Sam Horn folder (Sam tbnes is in another folder)

The next day i recall that performance and get 8 patches for Sam horns with the same name (usually the first patch on the patch list) and 8 Sam tbnes patches with the same name as well. The record of patches from the previous session has disappeared... [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Anybody has heard of something like this before?
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">SOunds like your database is screwed up, try Rebuild entire Quicksound and then make the performance file again.

Brian

Sure, there is some bug in GS like this. I also have some performances where patches are replaced by the wrong ones. Annoying.

Simon, Brian, thanks for your answers.
    I have tried to update the database unsuccessfully. I will try reinstalling Giga next...

Go Back to forum