• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Composer Channel discount for GPO / GOS

Share/Bookmark

Composer Channel discount for GPO / GOS

Hey, guys.

In order to help more people get started and participate in the Composer Channel, as well as giving a break on Gary's other products to those of you who already have GPO, Gary and I have worked out a special discount for you on both GPO and GOS.

Of course, no matter where you get GPO/GOS, I'm always happy to consider your music for the Composer Channel. At the same time, I'm naturally very grateful to those of you who get it through my company, as it helps offset the expenses for the station (which come out of my own pocket since we don't sell advertising).

Orders are processed through my company's online store (Show Programming of Atlanta, Inc.), which we use for our all of our other products as well. Just go to www.ShowProgramming.com and click on the Store link in the top menu.

You don't have to jump through any hoops to get the discount, but this is an "honor system" kinda thing - if you take us up on the discount, we're hoping that you'll return the favor by contributing some music for our listeners.

Thanks, and hope this helps!
    Christopher Duncan
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Author of
    Unite the Tribes and The Career Programmer
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Re: Composer Channel discount for GPO / GOS

Chris,

I wish you the best with the station, I already own GOS and GPO or I would pick them up - I noticed a few days ago that you had some good discounts.

What about Gigaharp - I didn't see that one.

The station is great - I've listened the last few nights. Let me know if I can help in anyway.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Thanks, Alan. Truth of the matter is that I didn't even think to ask Gary about GigaHarp. However, he has a number of new products coming out this year, and I'll see what I can do about including them in the Composer Channel discount program. There's a lot of cool stuff happening over the next few months!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Christopher,
    Classy move ... classy station.
    You now have a new listner. ( and Gary has a new customer ! )

-- atonal

Quote Originally Posted by atonal
    Christopher,
    -- atonal
    On behalf of Gary and the members of this forum and the composer station (if I may) I would like to extend a warmmmmmmmmmm Welcome and our house of vitality to you!
    And as Mr. Duncan will attest, there is nothing wrong with me wrong with me wrong with me SLAP nothing wrong with me at all!
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by atonal
    Christopher,

-- atonal
    Thanks for the kind words. We've all had a great time putting these shows together for you.

I keep my company small and handle most things myself, so when you order GPO / GOS, I'll be taking care of you personally. Orders go out by the next business day, often the same day if you get them in early enough (UPS is right down the street).

Looking forward to hearing your music!
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

very very nice idea!

Christopher is a genius...terrific job on the station and if you carry the new GPO stuff, include me as a customer. Sorry it took so long to get out there and experience it first hand.

"P"
    Windows XP-pro SP2, Pentium 4
    3.4 GHz, 2GB RAM
    GPO & Finale 2005b.r1

Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true and beautiful. -- Plato

Still not able to get the channel at work. The Winamp Radio Station menu shows quite a bit of classical stations and I am able to listen to anyone of them. Too bad the composers channel isn't listed. I suppose you have to do something to sell your soul to get on the list?
    Also, I've gathered many friends, relatives, and co-workers to tune in and all seem to find it favorable. One question always comes up, when will the programming expand to other composers on the list? Hope this is the right answer - I tell them that the station is still in its programming stages and more will be added soon. Yes? No?
    Styxx

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Still not able to get the channel at work. The Winamp Radio Station menu shows quite a bit of classical stations and I am able to listen to anyone of them. Too bad the composers channel isn't listed. I suppose you have to do something to sell your soul to get on the list?
    Also, I've gathered many friends, relatives, and co-workers to tune in and all seem to find it favorable. One question always comes up, when will the programming expand to other composers on the list? Hope this is the right answer - I tell them that the station is still in its programming stages and more will be added soon. Yes? No?
    Sorry about your work blocking the station with their firewall, but companies will be companies.

Yep, we're in the programming stages and more will be added soon!

Phish / Styxx - It's what's for dinner.
    Christopher Duncan
    Author of
    www.PracticalUSA.com

Go Back to forum