• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can't Find Ambience in Cakewalk Home Studio 2

Share/Bookmark

Can't Find Ambience in Cakewalk Home Studio 2

Hey guys,

I recently got Cakewalk Home Studio 2. I wanted to use GPO as a VST, which works fine, by the way, however, I can't seem to locate the Ambience reverb plug-in anywhere. Anyone have any ideas? I have copies of it in varies VST/DXI folders all of my computer, so I can't figure out what gives. I've run the Cakewalk VST Adapter, but still, I got nothing! :-)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jonny
    For more information, check out www.jonathoncox.com/intro.html

"The trouble with music appreciation in general is that people are taught to have too much respect for music they should be taught to love it instead." - Igor Stravinsky

Re: Can't Find Ambience in Cakewalk Home Studio 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Lost
    Hey guys,

I recently got Cakewalk Home Studio 2. I wanted to use GPO as a VST, which works fine, by the way, however, I can't seem to locate the Ambience reverb plug-in anywhere. Anyone have any ideas? I have copies of it in varies VST/DXI folders all of my computer, so I can't figure out what gives. I've run the Cakewalk VST Adapter, but still, I got nothing! :-)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jonny
    First thing I would do is remove the excess copies. Leave it in the GPO folder. Then run VST adapter, browse to this folder, which should then find the ambience dll and the vst plug in.

When you run GPO Studio, do you see the ambiience?

Richard

Go Back to forum