• Register
  • Help

Topic: Exclusive only in Beeffalo, New Barbie's!

Share/Bookmark

Talking Exclusive only in Beeffalo, New Barbie's!

Hmmm, what does this have to do with GPO ... good question. Just good plain humor I guess.
    BARBIES FOR BUFFALO
    Clarence Barbie: This princess Barbie is sold only at the Galleria Mall. She comes with an assortment of Coach Handbags, a Lexus SUV, a long-haired foreign dog named Courvoisier and a cookie cutter $1,000,000.00 McMansion. Available with or without tummy tuck and face lift. Workaholic Ken sold separately.

Tonawanda Barbie: This modern day homemaker Barbie is available with Ford Windstar Minivan and matching gym outfit. She gets lost easily and has no full time occupation or secondary education. Traffic jamming cell phone sold separately.

Niagara Street Barbie: This recently paroled Barbie is available after dark and must be paid for in cash, preferably small, untraceable bills.

East Aurora Barbie: This yuppie Barbie comes with your choice of BMW convertible or Hummer H2. Included are her own Starbucks cup, American Express card and Roycroft membership. Also available for this set is Artistic Ken, who has a potter's wheel and no visible means of support.

Lackawanna/South Buffalo Barbie: This pale model comes dressed in her own Wrangler jeans two sizes too small, a Hooters t-shirt and a shamrock tattoo, & makes several trips to Planned Parenthood. She has a six-pack of Bud light and a Twisted Sister CD set. She can spit over 5 feet and kick mullet-haired Ken's butt when she is drunk. Purchase her pickup truck separately and get a Buffalo Sabres bumper sticker absolutely free.

Amherst Barbie: This collagen injected, rhino plastic Barbie wears a leopard print outfit and drinks cosmopolitans while entertaining friends. Percocet prescription available.

West Seneca Barbie: This chain-smoking, brassy-haired Barbie has a pair of her own high-heeled sandals with one broken heel from the time she chased beer-gutted Ken out of another Barbie's house & is also dressed in jeans two sizes too small. Her ensemble includes low-rise acid washed jeans, fake fingernails, and a see through halter-top that reads, "Want Some". Cheektowaga version comes with a mobile home and pink flamingo.

Elmwood Barbie/Ken: This versatile doll can be easily converted from Barbie to Ken by simply adding or subtracting the multiple "snap-on" parts. Comes with your choice of CD: Ani DiFranco or Broadway's Greatest Hits
    Styxx

Re: Exclusive only in Beeffalo, New Barbie's!

Funny! I just helped my daughter buy her first home, a double-wide trailer in a very nice trailer park (we looked for two years for a house she could afford, no dice.) s a housewarming gift, I gave her the Trailer Trash Barbie: barefoot, pregnant, wears short shorts and a tied-off shirt. Smokes heavily and says several things - 'Give me a double, I'm drinkin' for two!' and something like 'my daddy's the daddy!'

We'll get her the transvestite Ken for the first anniversary...
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Speaking of Barbie, Has anyone heard from Danielle? It seems that it has been awhile since I've seen a post or music from her. But then I've been a little spotty about posting here myself lately. Sure hope she’s OK.

Karl

Where's the Cheektowaga Barbie, and the Orchard Park Barbie, and the Blackrock Barbie?? I'll be glad to provide some descriptions if necessary.

Hilarious, though! Guess you'd have to know Buffalo to really appreciate it. I especially loved the Lackawanna one, having lived there for a spell.
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

Shaz, Those you mentioned were pretty descriptive so I left them out.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum