• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wind Waker Main Theme (Boombastic for Sean)

Wind Waker Main Theme (Boombastic for Sean)

Here ya go sean!

This is the overworld theme from Zelda: Wind Waker.... i think this is boombastic!

~Sam Ferrara~

Re: Wind Waker Main Theme (Boombastic for Sean)

Thank you for fulfilling my bombastic wishes! The timpani just needs a wee bit more velocity, as if the timpanist were trying to kill everyone . . . now that would be heaven . . .

Otherwise, I love it! I'd love to go one of those concerts where they just play game music Thanks again.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Sam, there is some seriously bad tuning with the horn, whew!
    Check it out it's really flat, and a lot less reverb would sound better, it sounds like I am in the lobby. If you entered all these midi notes for this piece, great Job. wow the tuning...

New York City

This is a great mock-up. From my memory of the piece, it's almost exact (only better sounding). My only comments are that there's too much reverb. Everything sounds very far away from the audience. I guess the term is it's too "wet". This muddies the instruments so we lose some of the melody. Also, because of this we lose a lot of the emphasis on the crashing cymbol and timpani.

I can't wait to hear it with a bit of tweaking of the reverb. I love the music to Zelda:Wind Waker.

Thanks for sharing this!

- Michael
    - Michael Fortunato

i think because of the reverb it reminds me perfectly of playing the game becuase i'd be about 5-6 feet away from the [very small] tv.

I cant believe you did this. its deadly.
    ""A woman should dress to attract attention. To attract the most attention, a woman should be either nude, or wearing something as expensive as getting her nude is going to be." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Go Back to forum