• Register
  • Help

Topic: Working on ...

Share/Bookmark

Re: Working on ...

This sounds extremely cool! And I think the reverb is very good. Just a light amount. It keeps all the instruments crisp.

It could be my headphones, but I think it could use a bit of a bass punch. But, again, this may just be my headphones. I'm at work using cheaper headphones than I use at home. Of course, I love lots of bass (tight bass, not rumbling out of control bass) .

What type of project is this being used for? This actually sounds very "World of Warcraft" like (which I absolutely love btw).

- Michael
    -----------------------------
    - Michael Fortunato

Re: Working on ...

Quote Originally Posted by mfortunato
    This sounds extremely cool! And I think the reverb is very good. Just a light amount. It keeps all the instruments crisp.

It could be my headphones, but I think it could use a bit of a bass punch. But, again, this may just be my headphones. I'm at work using cheaper headphones than I use at home. Of course, I love lots of bass (tight bass, not rumbling out of control bass) .

What type of project is this being used for? This actually sounds very "World of Warcraft" like (which I absolutely love btw).

- Michael
    Thank you Micheal,

it's only an idea. I'm working on a soundtrack for a thriller, my first big Soundtrackproject.
    Now i try to work out different styles of emotions.
    You're right, there could be more punch in the basses, but as i told this is the working file, not specialy mixed, only what comes out direct of the sampleplayer.

cu andy

Go Back to forum