• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Your Demos

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Your Demos

Although I do not always get the free time to listen to all your demos during any given day, I always try to come back and listen to the ones I've missed. I am closing in on one year of being a member of this community of excellent unbelievable musicians and I would like to say this.
    You've all grown. You continue to grow. You show no limits to your abilities and musicianship. All of you have broken levels of achievement with your music that borders on mind-blowing and I am privileged to savor. This month I have especially noticed the demos have become quite musically mature and structured. You are all a credit to Garritan Personal Orchestra, Bela D Media, and any other sound source library you use in your music. I am talking your abilities to effectively use these tools in your compositions that have shown a level of competence and superiority all of you should be proud of!
    It is most definitely my pleasure to open your demos and enjoy the hard work all of you put forth! My deepest gratitude for your music and your personalities. An utmost wish is that you find your dreams with your music and fulfill your desires in your endeavors.
    Many, many thanks and keep those awesome demos flooding in!
    My five stars to all of you!
    Styxx
    Styxx

Talking Re: Your Demos

check out my latest... still in works.... for a game gig....
    www.kulmusic.com/action1.wma
    also GPO is there by the way

Re: Your Demos

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Although I do not always get the free time to listen to all your demos during any given day, I always try to come back and listen to the ones I've missed. I am closing in on one year of being a member of this community of excellent unbelievable musicians and I would like to say this.
    You've all grown. You continue to grow. You show no limits to your abilities and musicianship. All of you have broken levels of achievement with your music that borders on mind-blowing and I am privileged to savor. This month I have especially noticed the demos have become quite musically mature and structured. You are all a credit to Garritan Personal Orchestra, Bela D Media, and any other sound source library you use in your music. I am talking your abilities to effectively use these tools in your compositions that have shown a level of competence and superiority all of you should be proud of!
    It is most definitely my pleasure to open your demos and enjoy the hard work all of you put forth! My deepest gratitude for your music and your personalities. An utmost wish is that you find your dreams with your music and fulfill your desires in your endeavors.
    Styxx
    Sometimes I think you have real soul Mike.....

Frank

Thumbs up Re: Your Demos

Now that my home studio is without a PC, it is nice to be able to come into work and still hear great new music!
    Now, time to listen...

Hey thanks Hern!
    Luk, I can't access your music! Says, it's not there.
    Styxx

Luk, I can't access your music! Says, it's not there.
    hmmm strange because it's there....
    but try the mp3 version: http://www.kulmusic.com/action1.mp3

Luk - Thanks, this link work great and this is some awesome music! Hey, you aiming for the movie industry? I think this would be a perfect theme or trailer. See, this is what I like about this forum. New people of all ages and areas putting their ideas to work!
    Love it, keep it up!
    Styxx

Thanks NeoTypic and Styxx for kind words...
    this is for a game I work on.... The customer listened to it yesterday and Said: "Gr8"

Quote Originally Posted by lukpcn
    Thanks NeoTypic and Styxx for kind words...
    this is for a game I work on.... The customer listened to it yesterday and Said: "Gr8"
    Cool! So, is this something we may see (and hear) in the near future available to consumers? Wish you loads of luck!
    Styxx

Cool! So, is this something we may see (and hear) in the near future available to consumers? Wish you loads of luck!
    Maybe not in near future but maybe in a year.

Re: Your Demos

Although I do not always get the free time to listen to all your demos during any given day, I always try to come back and listen to the ones I've missed..... An utmost wish is that you find your dreams with your music and fulfill your desires in your endeavors.
    Styxx
    Thanks Styxx, it's great to be a part of the community - people always provide positive and constructive feedback on each others' music. For me, this is encouraging and helps me strive to improve work all the time.

Thanks for taking the time to post this. It's thoughtful and very much appreciated.

Regards,
    Kin
    "Life is rarely fair..." - Garlan, of Thorandall
    http://pjdeakin.blogspot.com/

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast