• Register
  • Help

Topic: 48 mhz to 44 mhz in sonar

Share/Bookmark

48 mhz to 44 mhz in sonar

Is it possible? To convert 48 mhz audio files to 44 mhz files in sonar? I couldn\'t find it in the export option nor anywhere else in the programm or the help files... does anyone know?
    Thanks!
    Markus.

Re: 48 mhz to 44 mhz in sonar

Hi Markus,
    there doesn\'t seem to be a convertissor in Sonar, but you can use this one (48 to 44), it\'s free and very good:
    http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/r8brain/
    Markus.

Dude, are you having a one way conversation? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Don\'t worry, I send emails to myself to make sure that I remember things. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Well, it\'s always very entertaining having a conversation with myself... you can learn a lot from this...

Hi, Markus.

I remember there is a dither in Cakewalk but can\'t remember if it effects downsampling.

I can tell you the dither in Cakewalk stinks. I can\'t imagine it helping you even if it downsamples.

Definitely use a decent third party software. Even CoolEdit 2000 (the cheap LE version of Cool Edit Pro) works well enough for dither and downsampling. www.syntrillium.com

Hi Marty,
    are you fine? Cooledit 2000 could be a good solution, it\'s only 69 Dollars. Until then \"r8brain\" seems to be ok, anyway I can\'t hear any quality loss in converting. I can recommand it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Markus.

Marty,
    BTW I experienced the same problem about recording the mod wheel in sonar. Sonar don\'t get all the movements of the mod wheel. You talked about it in another topic. Any news from that? Maybe it\'s the quality of the controller?
    Markus.

Go Back to forum