• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where's Valadi when you need it?

Share/Bookmark

Where's Viladi when you need it?

Man, I am in the mood for the Seasons by Vivadi and I know someone posted a demo a while back. It's snowing so hard out all day and days like this mama told me there be Vivaldi days like this, mama told me yeah she did!
    Wholly Christ not another freaking riot!!! Be back boys!

Dang, spelled the composers name wrong on the header. Oh Please forgive me oh great master composer person buddy 'ol pal 'ol doediodo! Wait, I know how to spell his name, wait now don't go to far too fast too soon! Easy now watchit now wait!
    Va, no, ah ... Veeviv, nope not that one ... Vivacious, dang, nope that's wrong three (too) . Hmmm, ah yes here it is, Bathoven! Yup, that's it all right!
    Styxx

Re: Where's Viladi when you need it?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    Man, I am in the mood for the Seasons by Vivadi and I know someone posted a demo a while back. It's snowing so hard out all day and days like this mama told me there be Vivaldi days like this, mama told me yeah she did!
    Wholly Christ not another freaking riot!!! Be back boys!

Dang, spelled the composers name wrong on the header. Oh Please forgive me oh great master composer person buddy 'ol pal 'ol doediodo! Wait, I know how to spell his name, wait now don't go to far too fast too soon! Easy now watchit now wait!
    Va, no, ah ... Veeviv, nope not that one ... Vivacious, dang, nope that's wrong three (too) . Hmmm, ah yes here it is, Bathoven! Yup, that's it all right!
    Mmm, "Vivacious" would be a cool name for an artist . . . does anybody use that word these days? "Viladi" also sounds pretty cool. "Bathoven" is pretty nice because it's a compound word . . .

trentpmcd posted the demo a while ago:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27775

Have fun playing in the snow! It's raining here. I might go out with my umbrella and dance . . .
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Re: Where's Valadi when you need it?

Well, if you want winter, here it is - Winter, 1st movement, but if you are looking forward to spring, try this - Spring, 1st Movement.

(This version is different from the one in thread Sean posted -it's more fiddly. Or is that fiddlier?)
    Trent P. McDonald

Thumbs up Re: Where's Valadi when you need it?

Aaaaaaah you guys are fantastic!

There goes that stupid 50 character limit JIVE COSMIC DEBRIS!
    Styxx

Re: Where's Valadi when you need it?

It's "fiddliery" . . . and that version is better . . .

Why, Styxx, all the sudden you have a bunch of stars! Congratulations!
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Go Back to forum