• Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Cars of Lunatic Liberals

Share/Bookmark

Cars of Lunatic Liberals

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Me: 2005 Camry XLE V6. Kinda conservative though huh?...LOL

Please note: If you drive a Chrysler and admit it, I cannot take any political philosophy you have seriously.

J/K

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: Cars of Lunatic Liberals

XLE V6:

3.0-liter DOHC
    24-valve VVT-i V6
    210 hp @ 5800 rpm
    220 lb.-ft. @ 4400 rpm

Lower model SE V6: (what I wanted to get, but price/options were wrong for me)

3.3-liter DOHC
    24-valve VVT-i V6
    225 hp @ 5600 rpm
    240 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart

Banned

Um.... 1988 Camry LE. I drive it 10 miles round trip each day to get to the BART train station to go to work in San Francisco.

- Stefan

Turbo Hummer with a big middle finger and a small frenchman painted on the hood. On the back my license plate holder says "America Kicks as s." That's just my car. When my family wants to come along, we take 2 suburbans. One for me and my fat cigar smoking as s and my pitbulls and one for the rest of them. America F ck Yeah!!!!!

Talking Re: Cars of Lunatic Liberals

LOL Nick!!!

Admit it..you drive a hybrid you bleeding heart you! (Actually I looked into those but there was an 8 month waiting list and it wasn't quite obnoxious enough for me).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Phoenix
    Turbo Hummer with a big middle finger and a small frenchman painted on the hood. On the back my license plate holder says "America Kicks as s." That's just my car. When my family wants to come along, we take 2 suburbans. One for me and my fat cigar smoking as s and my pitbulls and one for the rest of them. America F ck Yeah!!!!!
    LOL

You forgot about the after-market American flag gas caps.

My ideal is an electric car and solar on my house. That way my car is entirely off the grid (once it's built of course). Having an electric car drawing from the power company just moves the pollution somewhere else. That's valuable, but it's not as ultra cool as can be.

- Stefan

Here's my 1986 General Motors car. (GM owned Lotus when my car was built.) I bought it used many moons ago, and still have it.

-JF

Exclamation Re: Cars of Lunatic Liberals

Now that is a liberal ELITE CAR!!!!

WOW~!....heheh
    Does it have a gun rack?...lol

> "Does it have a gun rack?"

No, but some models came with the submarine transformation option.

I just went for the oil slick, and machine guns under the license plate features.

And note the liberal blue state license plate. I'm in a different blue state these days, though.

-JF

<<<<< Definitely not a lunatic liberal, so maybe I'm off topic. But definitely someone who loves the environment and nature. I don't complain about gas prices because it is a limited resource, and as long as we are going to drive vehicles that use it, then it's our problem. We need to find another fuel source.

1989 Eagle Premier just died. The axle broke because the joints had been going out for two years and I didn't want to spend the money replacing them. Too bad, cuz the engine started easily when it was 50 below zero. It picked a good time to break though. I was coming back in to town after weekend babysitting two teenagers (one is a foster juvenile delinquent) for a coworker in Warren, Minnesota. The axle just broke and off to the side of the road I went. Thankfully, it wasn't too far below zero temperature.

Just bought 1989 Ford Bronco II 4 x 4 Perfect vehicle for my price range, lifestyle, etc. And Nick, there is plenty of room for me and my pit bull , actually, Boxer puppy (pictured below my name), who likes to stick his head out the window. No gun rack... YET!!

I miss my 1971 Buick Skylark... 350, four barrel, great body and paint (metallic orange). Oh, the end of the muscle car days..fun as hell to drive. Not good for North Dakota though, so it was sold by my father in Ohio.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast