• Register
  • Help

Topic: Qwerty keyboard playing in FL Studio

Share/Bookmark

Qwerty keyboard playing in FL Studio

Here's yet another FL Studio tutorial. This time on how to use your regular keyboard to input notes in realtime using FL Studio. This function can be done with all kinds of programs, but the tutorial is built around GPO. Hope this helps somebody.

Qwerty in FL Studio for GPO

Re: Qwerty keyboard playing in FL Studio

Do you take requests? Any thoughts about a Tracktion tutorial? I don't own it yet (and may never own it...depending on how good Overture 4 is ) but your tutorials are the best and they actually help me get a 'feel' for unknown software.

Which brings up a good, related point...why in God's name don't other developers put this kind of image-rich info on their websites? What you do for GPO would answer so very many questions for software/synth developers...it would help the consumer as well as themselves, cutting off endless requests for info.

As always, keep up the great work and thanks for all your help, past, present and future...it has helped my music in so very many ways.

Thanks!

I didn't want to step on Eric Endre's feet and do another Tracktion tutorial, but I guess I could.

I appreciate the kind words and knowing me they'll be plenty more tutorials as time moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Burrell
    I didn't want to step on Eric Endre's feet and do another Tracktion tutorial, but I guess I could.
    Thanks! You wouldn't happen to know where Eric's tutorials exist, do you?

Thanks again!

Matt,

This is cool. To play a QWERTY keyboard on a laptop on a plane without a midi keyboard. Wish I had this when flying to Texas. Thanks for writing this very handy tutorial.

Gary Garritan

this is REALLY cool!!!!!!!

a couple of questions, though:

is there a way to do this on some other program, besides FL??

perhaps cubase??

anyway, this info is very useful

thanx a lot

Go Back to forum