• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Sorry for simple question: Is GSampler Manual useful with GStudio Instrument Editor?

Share/Bookmark

Sorry for simple question: Is GSampler Manual useful with GStudio Instrument Editor?

I noticed that Tascam still appears to be selling the GigaSampler manual. I already ordered the GStudio Mastery CD\'s, but I much prefer a printed manual.

Recently I upgraded from GSampler LE (no manual) to GStudio. As you know, the 83 page \'manual\' includes less than 7 pages devoted to editing. What bugs me is that those 7 pages are GOOD! Wouldn\'t it be nice if.....

So, my question is: how helpful would the GSampler manual be with learning to use the GStudio instrument editor? None of the posts I searched addressed this specific point, so any info would be appreciated.

Michael

Re: Sorry for simple question: Is GSampler Manual useful with GStudio Instrument Editor?

I think the manual has been replicated as a PDF and/or CHM (help) file. Perhaps do a search on Google or on the Nemesys site for it.

Re: Sorry for simple question: Is GSampler Manual useful with GStudio Instrument Editor?

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply, I\'ll check it out extensively.

My first \'looksee\' on Google just now didn\'t come up with anything like a PDF or CHM file.

Regards,
    Michael

Hi Michael, if you want to PM me with your email address I have;

GigaManualFull.pdf and;

giga-edit-help.chm

Cheers, Scott.

Scott,

Thanks very much for the help, I appreciate it!

Michael

Hi Luigi,

Thanks for replying. I\'m actually waiting now for my copy of GigaStudio Mastery and I hope to get it next week.

I hope it\'s a help to me as a beginner, I know a number of experienced Giga users have found it helpful.

Regards,
    Michael

GigaStudio Mastery covers the whole GigaStudio Editor.

Gigastudio Mastery Tutorial will most certainly help you as a beginner, and as an advanced user. I have seen my share of lousy video tutorials, but this one is GREAT!

Thanks BlueNote,

Now I\'m starting to get a bit psyched about it!

Regards,
    Michael

\"Gigastudio Mastery Tutorial will most certainly help you as a beginner, and as an advanced user. I have seen my share of lousy video tutorials, but this one is GREAT! \"

In the words of Nick Phoenix..\"Holy Crap Thank you!\"

I think the 3.0 manual will blow you away as well.

Dave

Go Back to forum