• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga Newsletter?

Giga Newsletter?

Just had to ask.... Did I just get a Giga Newsletter?

Is this real?

Re: Giga Newsletter?

It seems so.
    I too got mine in the morning.
    best regards

Przemyslaw K.

Yeah I got it as well....from what I understand of what's written they used to do this at some point in the past...

I actually think its pretty cool.

Oh man, I was the biggest fan of the ol' giga newsletter. Glad to see its comeback!

yeah, I got it too here. Is it just me, or wasn't it just a tad dissapointing not to see any info on the gigapulse VST?
    For a newsletter, there was a great lack of, well news!

Chandler, Arizona

The scary thing about the newsletter is how they claimed Giga is now stable! Guess they quit working on getting it more stable. There's quite a few users out there that still can't it working in a consistent manner.

The newsletter seemed like more of an advertisement to me than a hints and tips to help the users. I would like to see a tutorial on how to use quicksound properly in the latest version. Quicksound still seems goofy finding new libraries I install.

Just FYI,

The newsletter has a "promo" code to buy Larry Seyer's Acoustic Drum Library at $349 instead of the normal $399. Too bad I already have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn
    There's quite a few users out there that still can't it working in a consistent manner.
    Hopefully people are taking the time to submit "bug reports" to Tascam Tech Support.

Go Back to forum