Yes, ladies and gentlemen it's joke time once again in the Garritan Personal Libraries forum and we want you to sit back, put down that mouse (no, not that one ... the plastic one! ) and enjoy some hilarious, side splitting, crazy flipped out forget the work for a moment and regain you sanity jokes!
We invite you to post your own to share as well!
And now for our first joke;
There was a little guy that applied for a job in a circus. The manager of the circus told him he had to audition so the little guy climbed the main tent pole, 200 feet up stood on the platform and dove off into the air. He swooped and flew all over the inside of the big top and finally after 15 minutes of aireal antics, landed, panting, next to the manager. The manager looked at him and asked, "Is that all you can do? Bird imitations."
My wife caught a Peeping Tom last night, and she'd have killed him if we hadn't stopped her.
He must have made her very angry, peeking at her, huh?
No, that's not what made her the maddest.
No, she got mad when he reached in the window and closed the curtains.
Top signs of Net addiction
1. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
2. You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 2.1 or higher."
3. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
4. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
5. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.
6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
7. You laugh at people with 2400-baud modems.
8. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
9. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem. And you succeed.