• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Deadwood!

Share/Bookmark

Talking Deadwood!

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Starting March 6th - the new season of Deadwood is on HBO - what a great f~~~ing show, those c~~~suckers really know how to produce fine television.

I know I'm excited.

Re: Deadwood!

We just started watching the first season. Definately a f***'n treat!

~~~~, I've never watched the mother~~~~ing ~~~~er of a show. Is it the ~~~~? ~~~~, I'd better ~~~~ing watch it.

Exactly Nick.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

My bloody f~~~ing ears. Just listen to this f~~~ing language you b~~~~~~s are using.

BTW, what if 40 flying f~~~s is Deadwood?

JB,

Deadwood is a great original series on HBO. It's season consists of 12 one-hour shows - it tells the story of a small western town settled about 100 years ago. It focuses on a couple of small start-ups in this town and the people living in this town trying to make it an official town. (the Mayor is the Hotel owner is the lackie for the Bar owner SwearEngine and etc.)

It is one of their better original series, Carnivale is fun, but not as engulfing.

Last season was their first and it was great - the second season, the new one, starts March 6th.

The characters are also noted for their "colorful" use of language, with c~~~sucker being one of the most frequented adjectives.
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

I watched Deadwood for about 5 shows, but I got tired of all of the cursing.

Most of the cursing just seems unnecessary.

On the other hand, I really like the Sopranos.

That makes me think I'd like it.

On everyone's advice here, I rented the first DVD for this last night, am looking forward to watching this c*&Ks&*er. Deadwood, South Dakota isn't too far from where I'm m&ther&**ng located. Hopefully it's a good show.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal
    On everyone's advice here, I rented the first DVD for this last night, am looking forward to watching this c*&Ks&*er. Deadwood, South Dakota isn't too far from where I'm m&ther&**ng located. Hopefully it's a good show.
    It's a f~~~ing great f~~~ing song though isn't it? Doris f~~~ing Day had a voice like creamy f~~~ing milk chocolate.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast